It consists of French, Australian, American and China expats. Expats from these countries can be seen living in Serangoon Town due to Serangoon town is in the middle of STAMFORD AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, LYCEE FRANCAIS DE SINGAPOUR (French International School) & AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL SINGAPORE.
Serangoon is a town of a very well mix of landed houses, Condominium and Government housing (HDB), it gives expat families to understand and see the culture of local communities and lifestyle. Many French nationalities going around Serangoon north avenue 1 and 2 for lunch and dinner during the weekdays. Serangoon town used to be predominantly locals, however as the nation progresses and standard of living is improved, more and more foreigners are attracted to this estate which is easily connected to the city and CBD area within 20 mins by train or 15 mins by private transport.
During night time, most of the expats can be seen at JALAN GIRANG, SERANGOON GARDEN or NEX mall, which normally they will dine in restaurants or cafés, do shopping and watch movies. Although it is a residential area, there are also shops that operate till late at night as an extra amenities for condominium and HDB residence.
There is also an increased demand for new launch condominiums in this northeastern part of Singapore, we can see more and more showrooms popping up in the area.
Serangoon town also very well connected to the city, airport, orchard road, Sentosa and business district areas. Serangoon town consists of NORTHEAST LINE and CIRCLE LINE MRT, which connected to most of the busiest town in Singapore such as Queenstown and Commonwealth. It makes EXPATS easier to go around Singapore.
Serangoon town also very well connected by CENTRAL EXPRESSWAY (CTE) which can lead you to PAN ISLAND EXPRESSWAY (PIE) , and BARTLEY ROAD EAST VIADUCT which can lead you to KALLANG PAYA LEBAR EXPRESSWAY (KPE) & TAMPINES EXPRESSWAY (TPE). All these express ways play an important part for residents who live in Serangoon town, it saves them a lot of time if they are heading to Airport, City, Raffles place (Business district), Marina Bay Sands, Changi business park, Expo, Sentosa and etc.
With the conveniences of travelling to other parts of Singapore and amenities available in Serangoon Town, it seems like it’s a good choice for expats families. It enables them to understand local culture and lifestyle.
For the year of 2017 till 1st quarter of 2018
These are the few condominiums around Lorong Chuan MRT which is nearby Australian international school Singapore:
- 1 Bedrooms: around 474 sqft , rental around $2000 – $2500
- 2 Bedrooms: around 829sqft – 850sqft, rental around $2800 – $3500
- 2 + study : around 893sqft – 904sqft, rental around $3000 – $3600
- 3 Bedrooms: around 1033sqft – 1055sqft rental around $3500 – $4000
- 3 + study : around 1098sqft rental around $3800 – $4500
- 4 Bedrooms: around 1227sqft rental around $4000 – $4600
- Penthouses and patio units rental normally ranging from $300 – $1500 different from their typical units sizes of each bedrooms.
- 2 Bedrooms: around 936 sqft, rental around $2800 – $3000
- 3 Bedrooms: around 1281sqft – 1582sqft, rental around $3600 – $5400
- 4 Bedrooms: around 1658sqft rental around $5800 – $7000
- 2 Bedrooms: around 1119sqft – 1604sqft, rental around $2700 – $4000
- 3 Bedrooms: around 1302sqft – 1948sqft, rental around $4000 – $4500
- Studio: around 893 – 1163sqft, rental around $2300 – $2500
- 2 Bedrooms: around 926 – 936sqft, rental around $2700 – $3200
- 3 Bedrooms: around 1313 – 1561sqft, rental around $3200 – $4900
Prices reference from https://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateIIWeb/transaction/search.action
These are the few condominiums around LYCEE FRANCAIS DE SINGAPOUR (French International School):
KENSINGTON PARK CONDOMINIUM
- 3 Bedrooms: around 1249sqft – 1658sqft, rental around $2800 – $3800
- 4 Bedrooms: around 1658sqft – 2293sqft, rental around $3500 – $4800
- 2 Bedrooms: around 980sqft – 1163sqft, rental around $2000 – $2500
- 3 Bedrooms: around 1076sqft – 2077sqft, rental around $2300 – $3000
- 1 Bedroom: around 550sqft – 656sqft, rental around $1700 – $2000
- 2 Bedrooms: around 730sqft – 900sqft, rental around $2100 – $2600
- 3 Bedrooms: around 1000sqft – 1250sqft, rental around $2900 – $3300
- 4 Bedrooms: around 1350sqft – 1450sqft, rental around $4000 – $5000
Above are the transactions from SRX collected data.
It is important to stay updated with latest condo news and prices so you can keep track of your favourite property investment.